- Your own product page on www.cfcn.info which includes your CFC products and contact information.
- Access to an interactive website with forums for blogging, member discussions, and advice columns.
- Online networking with our individual members putting you at the center of the CFC community.
- Industry advocacy to help propel the CFC movement, stimulate the market and educate the public and the government on the realities and benefits of implementing regulations that reward those that use CFC products.
- The opportunity to advertise on a website which is visited by a tightly focused market (call for details).
- 20% discount on expo booth fees for our Chemical Free Cleaning Expos.
- Access to our consultative and scientific panels for exclusive consulting (call for details).
- Access to newsletters and articles through our media partner CMM magazine.
- Sponsorship opportunities for joint CFCN/CMM seminars and webinars.
- Submit updates for awards, citations, articles, certifications, education, training, promotions, new jobs and other professional/personal developments for our Members’ Bulletin Board.
- Become the subject of a CFCN e-newsletter/CMM Magazine article for recognition of your chemical-free cleaning /least- harmful practices and efforts (selection from the Members Bulletin Board or submission by 3rd party).
* Founding Members are a permanent status bestowed upon those that join in the first 365 days of the program. The status is held in perpetuity or until the member terminates the membership in CFCN.
All memberships must be renewed after one calendar year to remain a member and keep Founding Member status.