There are three options for Chemical-Free Cleaning Certificates:
- Certified Chemical-Free Cleaning Advisor
- Audited Chemical-Free Cleaning Certificate
Chemical-Free Cleaning Advisor Certification
A Chemical-Free Cleaning Advisor Certificate can be earned by any manager, including Property manager, Contract services manager or in-house service manager.
The basic requirement is that the person earning the Certification must be an operations manager at a senior level. The certification must be connected to a specific building or property.
To be eligible for the Chemical-Free Cleaning Advisor Certificate the manager must:
- Purchase and read the Extreme Green Cleaning Book, used as a text book for this certification,
- Pay the $50 course registration fee,
- Register for the Chemical-Free Cleaning Advisor Certification course,
- Pass the course with a grade of 90% or higher.
Upon successful completion of these course requirements, a manager will receive a Certified Chemical-Free Cleaning Advisor certificate. Click here to get started!
Third Party Audited Chemical-Free Cleaning Certificate
A third-party Audited Chemical-Free Cleaning Certificate can be earned by any building or property. The basic requirement is that the Certificate is valid for a single building or property, which might include a campus of individual buildings.
The building or property must be audited on-site by the evaluation team. The auditor will inspect and verify that the on-site cleaning equipment and materials in use are in substantial compliance with the Chemical-Free Cleaning model.
To be eligible for the Third Party Audited Chemical-Free Cleaning Certificate the senior manager must:
- Request an audit of the cleaning system by clicking here.
- Provide assess to the products, materials, equipment and records needed to support the audit by the evaluation team,
- Pay the audit fee, based on the size and location of your property.
Upon successful completion of these Audit requirements, the building or property will receive an Audited Chemical-Free Cleaning Certificate.
These certifications are intended to recognize the progress of managers and building toward a successful Chemical-Free Cleaning program.